With the installation of a new conventional septic system, JJ & B Services provides our clients with the following services:
- Engineering services, including design, PERC testing and attendance at any required planning board meetings.
- Underground mark-outs as required by the State of New Jersey
- Pump-out, crushing and burying of all existing septic components.
- Supply and installation of the new septic tank, with upgraded baffle option, effluent filter and pumps, when required.
- Build up of septic tank lids to finished grade. Providing the client appropriate access for future tank servicing.
- Excavation of new drainage field
- Import of clean, tested septic sand.
- Removal of excess soil
- Supply and installation of distribution box and perforated pipe in accordance with plan.
- Furnish and install Sch. 40 PVC connection to the distribution box.
- Complete grading of all disturbed areas. Hay and seeding for new lawn growth.
- All health department inspections and approvals.
- In the event of real estate transfers: we guarantee all work to be completed by your closing date.
- In some instances we are able to finance your new installation until closing.